Thursday, October 8, 2009

hormones...

Oh sheesh... have some pregnancy hormones. Today is a good day. Yesterday and the day before were an emotional roller coaster when the world is topsy turvy and ugly. Thankfully I have an understanding hubby who just smiles when he asks how my day is and my answer is a grunt. His suggestion is always the same... Jess, what are you thankful for? What are the good things in your life? Think about that, not what's making you grumpy. And truth be told... I have got a WHOLE lot to be thankful for. So, praise the Lord for everything He's given me.

Alright, I'm fixin to head out to the gym now. Nothing better than seeing a 35 week pregnant girl with a squat bar. I'll see if I can have Jamon take a picture so you can all see me in my glory. :) I figure I've got 5 more weeks to go and I'm determined not to let myself go in the home stretch. (Except for the occasional bowl of ice cream... delish!!!! And I'm still craving donuts. I love a cake donut with chocolate frosting... my total weakness!)

No comments: