Saturday, July 5, 2008

HHEEEYYY! I've got a ten minute break and wanted to let you that all is well in Michigan. I also found out that I wont be told where I'm going until August 12th! So everyone wait with baited breath with me. :)

Thankfully I have my own room and wearing nylons is not nearly as ridiculous as I thought it would be. I've been challenged emotionally, spiritually and mentally daily. Pray for me please.

The other girls are sweet. Younger than my little sister... like girls I taught in higschool youth group. But they are precious and I have taken on a maternal role. :) I get to hear a lot of stories and do a bit of consoling. I'm certainly in my element.

More later for sure. Right now I've got to run upstairs. I have a conference on spiritually and morality. All my love to you.

Jessica

No comments: